My other lover...

Friday, July 27, 2007

I've been TAGGED!

Well I have been tagged by good, old Lee-Ann to do a meme so without further a do...


FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Lifeguard/Swim instructor
2. Gas Jockey attendant (my Dad had a gas station)
3. Dental Assistant
4. Dental Hygienist


FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Jaws..I don't know what it is about this damned movie but it gets me EVERY time.
2. LA Confidential...loved this movie.
3. The House of Spirits...lots a good actors in this one and it's really good to boot!
4. Jurrasic Park...there's something about men and dinosaurs..they were never meant to meet!


FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Colwood, BC. Canada
2. Oak Bay, BC
3. Sweet Waters...a bar in downtown Victoria
4. Central Saanich, BC

FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Chocolate Croissants
2. Blueberries
3. Lobster
4. Lasagna

PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE NOW:
1. At the Lottery Dept. picking up my cash after winning the lottery
2. At a Marriott getting ready to go on the town with my fav girls (you know who you are)
3. On a sandy beach with just my husband..we really need to get reaquainted!!
4. Walking down a leafy path with a warm sweater and a hot chocolate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! I learn some things about you today!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I LOVE Chocolate Croissants!

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well. Who'd have thought it!
Best wishes

Anonymous said...

I'm with you at the lottery terminal. Shit....

Cmon 649!