My other lover...

Saturday, July 21, 2007

What Season is it again??



OK my short and depressing post for this weekend. Rain. We have had enough please. I think we could fill our reservoir 50 times over. I have to constantly remind myself that it IS indeed Summer and not some Spring or Fall day....this IS Summer..right?? We had 2 weeks of good weather. Even the hottest day on record for this city, but this?? This SUCKS. I had plans to go on picnics and put the kids in Soccer camps. Oh they have been but spent most of the classes in the dug out avoiding being soaked to the bone. I have been trying to ignore it and just go outside and kick the ball around and encourage the kids to ride their trikes in the rain but there is only so much a person can TAKE!!

I am drinking Earl Grey Tea on a SUMMER night. This is a routine I save for FALL nights...

Mother Nature if you are out there in blogland PLEASE take your cloudy, wet friends somewhere else...we are all stocked up in H2O here thanks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rain rain, go away........

Janis said...

umm hello? have we met?? extra summer cash? I have arrived..I have SPAM on my Blog!!