My other lover...

Friday, November 9, 2007

MORE SHOPPING!!!!!




Well paint me red and green and slap me merry!! I am going shopping for 3 DAYS with my Mom to Vancouver!! I am VERY excited for the R & R and being able to actually look around at my surroundings without having to answer to kids chanting "Can we have this?" and hiding in the clothing racks (ok who didn't do this as a kid?) will be VERY refreshing!!

So we are staying at a HILTON Hotel. Maybe I will run into Paris shopping at Toys R Us for Britney's crew!! At any rate there will be lots of lattes, appies and bevies happening as my Mom always is a "good time". We will do over Ikea and a bunch of the bigger malls in the area.




I can feel the shoppers high already.......




I just hope DH can hold down the fort with the kids for the 3 days. The last time I went on this trip with my Mom (Ikea) the kids were 1 and 3 and it WASN'T pretty. Let's hope the extra 4 years has seasoned him into a Daddy veteran. Oh please let it be better...my shopping Chi depends on it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get me anything on Robson Street? Did you say hi to that homeless guy on Thurlow Street for me? Bahaaaaaaaaa!

I hope it was a blast! I can't wait to hear all about it!

xoxo

Bellinis forever!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he'll cope admirably if only to praise your absent footsteps.
cheers