My other lover...

Sunday, November 4, 2007

It has begun...


The official Christmas SHOPPING season that is! Yesterday afternoon I was just going to drive to a mall and walk around and pick up a couple of new tops to wear to Christmas functions. Well when I got there the parking was packed..my first clue. I get inside and people are everywhere and then some very strong force propelled me into.....ack...GAK....Toys R Us..omg the pandemonium in the store!! People at the front asking questions, shoppers grabbing toys left and right and just a general PANIC was palpable in the air. I got sucked in as well *sigh*


So I found myself listening to "Santa Baby" by the leapsters and decided to pick up a couple cartridges that were on sale (Nemo and Cars) and then looked around and I was in PRINCESS LAND...ACK! So I ended up getting a Princess easy bake oven, an enchanted Princess dance mat/DVD thing, and a Mac truck thing from Cars. Grand total of $167.89...nice.


Now I just have to find an enchanted Princess bike for my daughter's 4th birthday (Nov 25th)...apparently it's not as easy as one might think! Yes it's right there in the flyer...yes, it's out on the display floor, but no we do not have them. WTF seriously people! So I have to spend some of today phoning around trying to find one.


Eh who am I kidding...I love ANY excuse to shop...this just puts a bit a challenge into my quest!! muhahahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got it BAD, young lady! Wouldn't it be great to go holiday shopping together? Look out, people!

xoxo