My other lover...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'll take a side of yogurt with those antibiotics!!

Well the lovely cold turned into a chest cough and then into a sinus infection which is what I am dealing with now. I knew it was upon me when my sinuses ached and that pressure..OH the PRESSURE in my head. So I trucked myself down to the doctor this morning while the kids were still in school and got some antibiotics. "Do you normally get yeast infections with antibiotics?" Well no, not normally but I'm gonna take whatever you give me cause I have to get this pressure out of my head!!

So I opened my first container of probiotic yogurt and gulped it up and said a silent prayer. A prayer to the Yeasty God that he is kind to me and doesn't have me searching around my basement for a chimney brush to shove into my neither regions. I don't know which is worse...a yeast infection or a bladder infection. Both have their definite CONS and zero pros. One has you scratching your crotch like a dog burying a bone and the other has you running to the toilet with the feeling that you could fill the bowl and then some only to have a few drops piddle out. Not fun, either one.

So wish me luck in my anti-yeast quest. I may really NEED it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got yoplait?

LOL

Feel better, babe! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.