My other lover...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

38 things meme



So I never do Lee-Ann's memes even when she TAGS me to do them so I will do this one voluntarily. Wonders never cease!


1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Lee-Ann


2. What were you doing at 0800? Picking up an instrument to clean an absolute ARSEhole's teeth...didn't know they had teeth did ya?


3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? putting my kids to bed


4. What happened to you in 2006? I turned 35...it was a difficult birthday!


5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Love you"


6. How many beverages did you have today? 1 latte, coffee and lots of water.


7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and Silver


8. What was the last thing you paid for? Groceries bought after work today


9. Where were you last night? Here at home talking to Lee-Ann on the computer.


10. What color is your front door? Beige


11. Where do you keep your change? In a picture box that I received as a gift when my daughter was born but it had flowers in it.


12. What’s the weather like today? GORGEOUS! Warmer than usual and SUNNY!


13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Winter White Chocolate by Baskin Robbins.


14. What excites you? Gingerbread latte season is 8 days away! (omg Lee-Ann!)


15. Do you want to cut your hair? Nope...just had it done a few weeks ago.


16. Are you over the age of 25? Just barely...


17. Do you talk a lot? Yes..sometimes TOO much


18. Do you watch the O.C.? No. I've never watched it.


19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I have a cousin named Steve, son's barber is Steve and hubby's best friend/our eye doctor is named Steve.


20. Do you make up your own words? omg constantly...Garp? is that a word??


21. Are you a jealous person? No....unless provoked.


.22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A' Alison


23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kerry


24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Mom


25. What does the last text message you received say? "What are you doing to my son?" (he was trying on women's hats in the dept store!! of course I sent a picture home!..hehe)


26. Do you chew on your straw? No.


27. Do you have curly hair? More wavy


28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? My BED!!! Ahhhhhh!


29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? An ex-bf's mother. She didn't want her son tied down..he had to hurry and grow up to be a drug dealer @@.


30. What was the last thing you ate? An egg beater wrap for dinner


31. Will you get married in the future? No...Did it right the first time!


32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The Little Mermaid II


33. Is there anyone you like right now? I am liking my husband right now...we are in an up swing at the moment. Him and of course my friends!!


34. When was the last time you did the dishes? An hour ago


35. Are you currently depressed? No thank the lord!


36. Did you cry today? Nope


37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Lee has asked me to do other memes and I never do them...bad bad friendy.


38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey Anyone who wants to!!

No comments: