My other lover...

Friday, October 26, 2007

IT's that time of year....kinda


I have to share..I just HAVE to....I had my FIRST Gingerbread latte of the "almost" season at my local Starbucks yesterday. I have to admit it felt weird because that is a taste I associate with Reindeer and big fat guys in red suits, not scary witches and ghosts but it gave me hope that the season is NEAR! I just LOVE Christmas!! It is my most favorite holiday of all and I love all the preparation and fun that goes along with it!!


Sipping that gingerbread latte yesterday brought back a glimmer of the season that goes into full swing come next Thursday. Hehe...bring it on!!!

2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

A special day is coming up on my blog and in the blogosphere. Bloggers are set to blog for peace November 7, 2007.

I invite you to join me - and a cast of incredible bloggers - as we mark our world with a promise of peace. Bloggers from around the world including 30 countries (and counting)and nearly every state in the United States will participate in BlogBlast for Peace.I hope you will participate in this growing phenomenon.
Your blog. One post. One day. Please spread the word
How To Get Your Peace Globe
Thank you,
Mimi Lenox

Anonymous said...

MM. I just saw the Pumpkin Lattes have arrived. Not the same as the Gingerbread, I GOTSTA say!

Oh, just pipe any flavor in my vein already! xoxo